Independence Day is upon us and you don’t want to be caught without an outfit as fashionable as it is patriotic. Depending on your personal style, there’s a few ways to approach your wardrobe this July 4th – glam, hippy/boho or trendy.
The basics of each look:
Glam: glam girls on the 4th are still dressed to impress. America’s birthday is no reason to lose the heels and voluminous hair! Can example celebrity glam girl is Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez or Beyoncé. This 4th of July, she might be wearing:
- A solid colored red cocktail dress and wedges or heels
- A white peplum dress with red sandals, flats or heels
- A nautical-inspired dress with a red brim, floppy hat
Hippy/Boho: probably the most comfortable look if you’re planning to spend the day outside celebrating, a girl with a boho style this Fourth of July is all about comfort and looking laid-back. A few great examples of celebrities with a hippy style are the Olsen twins, Nicole Richie or even Jessica Alba. On July 4th, a hippy girl might be wearing:
- Jorts (jean shorts) with a crop top American flag shirt
- White-washed denim shorts with a crochet blue or red top and maybe a coordinating hair scarf
- American flag jorts with a white t-shirt
Trendy: trendy girls may have a blend of a few fashion trends, incorporating some boho elements while taking the outfit to a nicer level with some glam pieces as well. A celebrity with trendy style is Lauren Conrad or Blake Lively. This 4th of July, a trendy gal might be wearing:
- Red skinny jeans and a white flowy blouse
- A blue high-low dress with nude wedges
- White lacy/crochet shorts with a structured blue or white top
Whether you identify with the glam, the boho or the trendy sense of style, don’t forget to accessorize your festive outfit with some dazzling Swarovski crystal jewelry. For dressed-up and laid-back styles alike, a versatile beaded crystal bracelet helps complete a look and bring that extra ‘bang!’ The high-quality sparkling crystal jewelry will look extra stunning as they are illuminated amongst the fireworks.
To help you fully bring together your American attire, we’ve sorted out some of our favorite Fourth-worthy fashion jewelry finds from Blush Jewelry:
- White Crystal Star Earrings
- White Crystal Star + Heart Dangle Earrings
- Royal Blue Crystal Beaded Bracelet (ShamballaStyle) with White Rope
- Red Crystal Beaded Bracelet with White Rope
- Any Chelsea Taylor crystal ring in red, white or blue
We hope you’re able to shine as bright as the fireworks with gorgeous crystal jewelry and the right 4th of July outfit this year! If you have a creative or fashionable outfit to wear this Independence Day, let us know! Comment and tell us!