Every year the number of people shopping online and the number of purchases they make increases. This year has been no exception. Shopping online offers many perks over shopping in stores. People are signing up and shopping away with just the click of a mouse.
Here are the top 10 reasons you should shop online this holiday season:
1. You Get To Wear Whatever You Want – No shirt, no shoes, no problem! In fact, you can roll out of bed and shop in whatever you are (or aren't) wearing! You don’t have to make yourself presentable for the public, which means you can just roll out of bed and start shopping if you want.
2. No More Crowds, Scary Sales People or Waiting In Line - Malls and retail stores can be chaotic, especially during the holiday season. Don’t stress yourself out, shop in peace while in the comfort of your own home. No more pushing people around or getting pushed. No more coming into the store and having the salesperson watch your every move waiting for the right moment to pounce! Best of all, when you’re ready to make your purchase, there are no lines to stand in!
3. Search and Compare – Comparison shopping no longer means driving from store to store or flipping through countless ads. Comparing prices is literally just a click away. You can use search engines like Google or specific comparison shopping websites to easily find out which merchants have the best prices. It’s a lot easier to go back and forth between websites than it is to drive around to different locations (only to discover the best deal really was at that first store).
4. Shop When YOU Want (Open 24/7) – Are you a night owl? Or like to get things done first thing in the morning? When you shop online, you don’t have to wait for stores to open and you can keep shopping long after they close. The internet never closes!
5. Things Get Delivered To YOU – Physical shopping often requires a lot of bag-carrying. When you order online, your items come directly to you or you can send gifts directly to their recipient! Many stores even offer customized cards and gift wrapping to go along with your present.
6. Wider Selection Of Items – The opportunity of getting a great variety of items becomes endless online. Brick & mortar stores are limited on space therefore are also limited on what items they can and cannot carry. When shopping online, you instantly have thousands of items at your fingertips!
7. No Sales Tax – The only time buyers are required to pay state taxes from online retail companies is when the online company is located in the same state as the buyer. (BlushJewelry.com customers only pay sales tax if buyer is located in the state of NV)
8. FREE Shipping – Most online retailers offer free shipping options, especially over the holidays. For example, many websites offer free shipping if you spend “x” amount of dollars.
9. The Anticipation - Getting a package is almost like getting a present (even more so when you forget what you ordered). There is a sudden feeling of anticipation and excitement as you grab it and tear the package open.
10. Reviews & Feedback – Online shopping allows you to check consumer reviews and feedback on specific products previously purchased, which will help you make a more informed decision about your purchase as well as help you evaluate the reputation of the seller.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday shopping season! Are you shopping online this season? What benefits do you see? Comment below!